- Printing technology: FDM
- Number of extruders: 1 (E3D V5 - V6)
- Diameter of nozzle: from 0.2mm to 1mm
- Volume of printing: 300 (X)*200(Y)*325(Z) mm
- Thread diameter: 1.75 mm
- Thread filing method: remote (bowden)
- Maximum printing temperatures: 270С hotnd, 120С heating table
- Management Board - Arduino 2560 + Ramps v1.4 or MKS GEN 1.4
- Power supply: 348W (Mean Well)
- LCD12684 screen
- Table: burnt
- Printing support: USB 2.0 A to B Cable (connection to printer) / SD memory card)
- Software - Repetier-Host, Simplify3D, CURA
- Firmware: Repetier v1.0.4 (New version)
- Country of origin: Ukraine
Cost depends on a complete set
The print area is 300 (X) x 200 (Y) x 325 (Z). 12-volt heating block, fans, a 50mm turbine on a 12V turbine is on the blower. The control board is RAMPS 1.4, with a DRV8825 driver for each engine. A lightweight hollow tube with bronze sliding sleeves is used along the X axis, which makes the axis easy. The LM8LUU bearings are mounted on the Y axis, thereby ensuring maximum smoothness.
There are 4 guides and 2 trapezoidal shafts on the Z, which easily move 3 kg of weight. The coreXY system uses 623 bearings, which are durable with proper belt tension. The carriage is a proven hot end E3D v5 with a 40mm fan. On the blower installed turbine TL 50 5015, which provides a good blower parts during printing. The platform is powered by a power supply unit from Mean Well.
Printing can be done either by connecting the printer to a PC or using an integrated card reader in the printer control unit. The printer has a monochrome screen with manual control with which you can fully control the device without connecting a PC.
The answer to the question will come within 24 hours Support
Tech support works
(Mon-Fri, from 9:00 to 18:00, except holidays)