The Anycubic Photon Mono X is a major new step into the world of large scale models from global 3D printer manufacturer ANYCUBIC.
The Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D printer is distinguished by a large working area of 192x120x250 mm and increased printing speed, which has increased by 3 times compared to previous models of the Photon line.
This device has a 4K resolution matrix with a diagonal of 8.9 inches, a built-in Wi-Fi module for remote control of the device, as well as a number of other effective solutions to improve the quality of your 3D printing.
● System: ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X
● Operation: 3.5-inch touch screen
● Assembly volume: 192 mm (L)*120 mm (W)*245 mm (H)
● Light source: high-quality filament (wavelength 405 nm)
● XY Resolution: 0.050mm 3840*2400（4K）
● Z-axis resolution: 0.01 mm
● Layer resolution: 0.01-0.15 mm
● Print speed: MAX. 60 mm/h
● Rated power: 120 W
● Material: UV resin 405 nm
● Software: ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
● Connection: USB
● Technology: LCD-based SLA
● Printer size: 270mm (L) * 290mm (W) * 475mm (H)
● Net weight: ~10.75 kg
Pochatok Filament and Plexiwire products are no longer available!